Web Developer - PHP/React/JQuery (Madison)
Herkimer Media is a Custom Web/Software Development company located in Sun Prairie. Our projects are built primarily with Drupal, PHP, JQuery, and MySQL.
We are currently seeking a Web Developer with between 2-5 years of PHP development experience. Special consideration will be given to candidates with Drupal experience. But if you are a good fit for our team, we are happy to provide Drupal training.
This is a full time on-site position, with the option of telecommuting a few times per month.
- Developing robust code using object-oriented PHP programming
- Authoring projects that power front-end interfaces using HTML, JQuery, React, CSS, etc…
- Providing input on setting-deadlines and being able to achieve them
- Integrating with 3rd-party APIs: pushing data into other systems, and receiving/updating data into your projects.
- Being able to read-between-the lines and develop creative solutions
- A sense of pride to do good work, and urgency to complete work in a timely way.
- Must enjoy both learning and teaching. Some days you will do a lot of both!
- Salaried Position - pay will scale based on your experience.
- Friendly and open work environment where your contributions have a large impact
- Health Insurance
- 401k after one year
- Flexible Working Hours
- Casual Attire
- Web development: 1 year (Required)
- MVC: 1 year (Required)
- PHP development: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Please respond with your resume, salary requirements, and a brief cover letter to tell us about yourself: firstname.lastname@example.org