Philosophy & Process
We infuse creativity into each project in a way that accentuates the fundamentals of how our clients do business. We like to say that form follows function.
Because every client brings us a unique set of requirements, we use a step-by-step process to ensure our final product addresses every goal.
- Needs Assessment: Identifying your project specifications is important, but during this step we also learn about your company and the things that differentiate you from your competition. By fostering a long-term consultative relationship, we'll achieve better results, and deliver a project that will exceed your expectations.
- Estimate: We approach each of these phases with the mindset that we are your valued partner, rather than just a vendor: your project estimate will be clearly written, with every major requirement broken-out as a line item.
Often, we'll find opportunities to suggest alternatives that will build upon the objectives of your project - those items will be listed as well.
- Schedule: An integral part of every project is its timeline. We like to map out delivery dates for each step - it helps to keep your project running smoothly, and allows you to verify that we're on track to meet your deadline.
- Contract: Once the estimate and schedule are agreed upon, we'll prepare a contract for all parties to sign, and refer to during the course of a project.
- Project Begins: The design phase of the project begins! During the design phase we take the time to present drafts/proofs of the project and encourage your feedback. We want to make sure that you are satisfied at every step of the way.
- Site Build: During the site build, we develop in a sandbox development environment. This allows you to watch progress, provide additional feedback and make changes before going live.
If the scope of the project changes during the design phase, we will provide a change-order estimate for you. This ensures a clear understanding of the additional functionality for your project and its associated costs.